Friday, November 15, 2013

An Ode to CVS

Can't       Verify           Service
Causing   Volumninous  Stress.
Customer Vents            Sarcastically.
With all the high-tech functions,
slide this card, scan this coupon,
check the extra savings number
on my phone, you'd think that just
because I printed out a coupon and
didn't have it with me when I shopped,
they'd drop the "sorry, ma'am" and
see that I've not used it yet. The app
is clear - I printed it, but it's still there
in black and white, the items that I
bought for just that purpose sitting on
the counter in plain sight.You'd think
they'd have a way to make sure
all the coupons were used a single time
to curb the crime of fraud that others
might attempt to perpetrate, but no.
Print it out, you'd better pin it to your
dress unless you want, like me, to
lose the six buck savings.


(c) Ellen Gillette, 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment