Saturday, September 15, 2012

Vision

There's nothing quite like seeing a vision come alive,
someone's dream transform into reality 
before your very eyes,
surrounded by people doing what they love.
It's what makes them get out of bed every morning,
what they've been created to do,
what they've been created to be,
what they've been created to accomplish..
To be part of that, even in a small way, such an honor.
If vision and passion is contagious,
I want to catch it, breathe it in, let it incubate until
I've got such a bad case of it no inoculation would work,
no Better Idea someone has for me,
no Plan For My Life I never signed off on.


(c) Ellen Gillette, 2012

I had the privilege of working as an extra today on the set of "Heart of a Champion", a movie being filmed partially in St. Lucie County that tells a moving story. Check out the Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/HeartofaChampionmovie and "Like" it. This is a wonderful opportunity for Fort Pierce, for the county, for the production company living out its dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment